Terms and Conditions
Description of Services
As a Wedding/Event/Party consultant my role includes:
1. Consultations with you via telephone/email/in person
2. Assistance in budget & breakdown as needed
3. Discussion of theme, colour, style and complete Wedding/Event/Party design
4. Research of Wedding/Event/Party professionals in each category to fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making the final selections
5. Attend vendor appointments of your choice (booked by myself)
6. On-site coordination and supervision of the Wedding/Event/Party, for up to (10) hours on the day of your Wedding/Event/Party.
7. Professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
Wedding Day Coordinator, duties include:
1. Professional in-person consultation time throughout the planning process (as required)
2. Visit to both ceremony and reception sites prior to wedding
3. Development of a detailed wedding timeline and floor plan for contracted vendors
4. Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before wedding day
5. Wedding Rehearsal Supervision (as required)
6. On-site coordination and supervision at the ceremony site and during the reception for up to(10) hours on the day of your Wedding
7. As an additional event manager, on site, the day of the Wedding (this is charged as extra at a rate of £300 for an additional 10 hours)
Please note that the services listed above do not include running any Wedding/Event/Party related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, documents, etc, my contract is for my service only.
As the client, you will rely on me to work as many hours as may be reasonably necessary to fulfil my obligations, under this agreement.
- I understand that my role will be that of advisor and coordinator. You will make the actual selections of service providers, and I will implement & coordinate those selections.
- You will make payments directly to the service providers/vendors and not to me. I cannot guarantee any service provider’s performance or products.
- If litigation occurs, it occurs in the jurisdiction where my office is located, the winning party, will be reimbursed for attorney and legal fees and court costs. I shall not be held liable for any issues resulted by any of your providers/vendors.
- It is your responsibility to provide me with contact names, telephone numbers and any scheduled timetables, for all service providers involved in your Wedding/Event/Party, no later than 14 days prior to the Wedding/Event/Party or upon the signing of this letter.
- It is also your responsibility to notify me of any changes in a timely manner. I shall not be held liable for any changes made by you or your selected service providers.
- I will use my professional judgement when taking action in regard to changes, weather, lateness, non-performance, etc. based on the situation, time limitations and/or your wishes.
- In the event a venue coordinator is on site I will work with you and the coordinator as needed.
Fees and Payment Schedule
For my services you will pay me a total of £_________.
Payment will be made as follows:
A non-refundable deposit, upon signature of a letter of agreement, will secure my services.
The remaining balance will be required in two further instalments, the last being 14 days prior to your event date.
This agreement will terminate automatically upon completion of the services required by this letter of agreement.
Any changes made to this letter of agreement must be made in writing and signed by all parties. You may cancel
this agreement, in writing for any reason, within 5 working days of signing.
If the Wedding/Event/Party is cancelled, your initial deposit is non-refundable, any other works done by myself for your Wedding/Event/Party, will be charged at a rate of £65 per hour to cover my admin, time and travel costs.
If you cancel less than 7 days before the Wedding/Event/Party, except for the death of a member of your immediate family, there will be no refund.
If an act of God, such as a fire, flood, earthquake or other natural calamity shall cause you to cancel your Wedding/Event/Party; I will require payment only for the time actually spent planning your Wedding/Event/Party at a rate of £65 per hour.
Christopher Gittins (Owner & Coordinator for, Premier Party Planners)
Copyright Premier Party Planners 2017